Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Channel Solutions Product Consultant
The Team: You will join a global, collaborative, and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world and beyond and work with expansive datasets including Market data, Fundamental data, ESG, Ratings, and more!
The Impact: You will contribute to the team and company in a substantial way by answering client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data, and the industries we cover. You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a significant impact on our customers’ experience. Your position will be the critical link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, as a Channel Solutions Product Consultant, you will be providing the best and most efficient ways for our clients to achieve quality results. You can find more information on our main product, Xpressfeed, here:
What’s in it for you: You will start in a frontline role working with multiple levels of the team. Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly transparent role with potential for growth outside the department. After a minimum of 18 months as a consultant, you will have the opportunity to move up to the Solutions Architect role, working more closely with a book of clients to best utilize our products to achieve their goals. You will also have access to our wide range and ever-growing selection of datasets. Feel free to take a look here:
• Respond to inquiries for data feed and cloud service clients
• Improve your technical expertise with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, and SQL.
• Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed-based products
• Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
• Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
• Collaboration with internal teams across the global organization to answer client concerns, and route improvement requests and sales leads
• Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings
What We’re Looking For:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or related field
• Experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
• Team-player mentality with collaboration skills
• Flexibility for changes in a dynamic environment
• Advanced Excel experience
• Desire and aptitude for continuous learning
• 0-2 years working experience in a finance or data related position
• Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
• SQL experience
• Proficiency with Capital IQ Platforms/Products
This role is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative (link to career site page when available), we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Grade/Level ( relevant for internal applicants only ): G7
The Location: Denver/Centennial, Colorado
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $42.9k - $98K. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://spgbenefits.com/ourbenefits
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 276164
Posted On: 2023-04-17
Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States
S&P Global provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you