Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
The Associate Project Manager, IT will work under the general direction of the Director of Franchise Technology. This role will be part of the ABM Franchising Group Technology team providing implementations, analysis, support, maintenance, and organization across all franchise brands (currently TEGG and Linc Services). The role will be required to manage and timely complete IT projects and diagnose issues that arise in supporting the applications. The role will provide insight as to root cause analysis of any encountered issues.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
· Develop, maintain, and setup team information: documentation organization, billing schedule, project plan templates, application lists, process of application changes, issues list, servers, databases, etc.
· Create and maintain a team schedule outlining current and future initiatives.
· Coordinate production releases and rollouts, assigning tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects' progress and results within the Franchising Group.
· Develop project plan for testing of bugs and enhancements associated with new or existing application functionality.
· Provide accurate estimates and timely updates for IT projects.
· Develop project relationships and manage project activities between Franchising Group and applications software teams and IT service providers.
· Develop and ensure projects comply with best practices regarding SOP and other policies outlining, defining, and initiating any project that is assigned.
· Monitoring assigned projects progress and implementing changes where necessary.
Preferred Requirements: Bachelor's Degree required in one or more of the following: Business Administration/Operations, Computer Science, Information Systems
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Staff & Management (https://www.abm.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/2023-Recruiting-Flyer-Staff-Management-10122022.pdf)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
ABM Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you