Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Cerner Ambulatory and Interoperability Analyst
2 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Cerner Ambulatory Analyst for a remote opportunity, supporting clinics, Cerner Patient Portal, Dragon Medical, and CommonWell/Care Quality, and MU attestations
Job responsibilities will include:
• Provide application support services for Cerner Ambulatory, Cerner Patient Portal
• Patient Portal clipboard maintenance, build, troubleshooting, Onboarding providers and clinics, add locations and build clipboards, make sure providers get messages from portal, assist with Direct, monitor ops jobs for patient portal and clipboards
Supports Dragon medical for clinic staff, CommonWell/Care Quality, participates in MU attestations
• Troubleshoot third party interfaces as needed, supports faxing and new fax build, responsible for Cerner MU attesetations, package testing, works closely with clinical documentation team and trainers, runs queries, supports some reporting processes
• Analyze service requests, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes.
• Build application changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot complex user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questionsx of daily operations.
• Validate and support system testing efforts
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
• Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, work will be performed remotely.
• 5+ years’ experience in support and build of Cerner Ambulatory, Cerner Patient Portal, and quality management
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
• Prefer prior experience working remotely to provide production support
• In depth knowledge of patient registration workflows required
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to remote application access
• Experience with any of the following ancillary applications: Dragon medical (specifically chart scrubber), CommonWell/Care Quality, MU attestations from Cerner data, maintenance of Fax stations, 724
• Preference given to those with hospital registration experience or hospital leadership experience
• Experience on an acquisitions team
• Knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem, and Change Management
On Call Rotations will be required
If interested, please email Morgan.Fickert@CTG.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Technical Diploma (±12 years)
Work Remote: Yes
CTG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you