This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12425854
Summary: We are seeking an Alumni Coordinator to join our team! He/she is responsible for making outbound calls while following the outlined format for assessment of alumni and directs alumni to admissions for any alumni remitting to Arista Recovery.
- The alumni Coordinator position scope is responsible for checking in with past clients.
- Maintain strict client confidentiality.
- Responsible for demonstrating a positive image of Arista Recovery.
- Documents information efficiently in Sun wave.
- Participate in a morning strategy meeting for previous and incoming clients.
- Execute congratulatory calls.
- Conduct telephone conversations in a friendly and professional manner.
- Maintains clear communications with supervisors and co-workers.
- Follows all policies and procedures of Arista Recovery.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in staff meetings as needed.
- Introduces the Alumni Program and staff to all individuals and families when they admit to the Arista Recovery facility.
- Ensures all patients have consented to communications from the Alumni Program post-discharge.
- Engages with patients during inpatient and outpatient treatment by leading recovery groups and activities as needed.
- Assists with ensuring clients transition to appropriate levels of care within Arista Recovery.
- Organizes events to form connections among alumni and continue connectivity between alumni and Arista Recovery
- Builds strong rapport with alumni through follow-up texts, emails, social media, and calls.
- Helps alumni reenter treatment in case of relapse and assists patients in their transition between levels of care.
- Works with the direct supervisor to ensure communication to all alumni is accurate, well-written, and timely.
- Leads and hosts virtual and onsite alumni support meetings.
- Helps create volunteer, mentoring, and service opportunities to increase alumni involvement.
- Other duties, to be assigned.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis. Some local and overnight travel is required.
Education and Experience
- Associate or bachelor's in social work or equivalent customer Relations, Project Management, or Administration, experience preferred.
- 2 years minimum experience in volunteer management, program administration, special events, or related field, ideally within addiction treatment.
- Familiarity with 12-step facilitation.
- An equivalent amount of education and experience may be considered.
- A people person who enjoys connecting with others and seeing others succeed
- A team player willing to collaborate efforts to accomplish Alumni Program goals.
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone to develop and implement strategic planning.
- Possesses an ability to organize, motivate and work with volunteers.
- Able to manage a budget to meet team goals and maintain expense reports.
- Must be well organized, and able to prioritize multiple initiatives simultaneously including event planning and project management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft (Office, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint), social media, Zoom, and mobile app technology.
- Familiar with/ability to learn EMR Software and CRM Software
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- Ability to engage and work with a cross-functional site and team leadership, clinical and medical staff, digital hea lth professionals, and a diverse group of patients and alums is a must.
Ability to commute:
- 901 East Miami Street Paola, Kansas & 9401 Reeds Road Overland Park, Kansas
Arista Recovery provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.