Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Cerner Training and Support Specialist
53 minutes agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a Healthcare client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 18 months
Project Location: Onsite
Job Title:Cerner Training and Support Specialist
CTG is seeking to fill Cerner Clinical Training and Support Specialist roles for a client based in Tennessee. The ideal candidates will have knowledge of Cerner, as well as experience in “at the elbow” support and guidance. Classroom training/facilitation may be required as needed to support new residents and providers. Knowledge of Cerner Millennium clinical apps is required.
• Facilitates at the elbow, eLearning and classroom training courses, with primary focus on rounding and 1:1 learning
• Provides training as needed to residents, providers, and Ambulatory clinics
• Participate in clinic and hospital rounding, checking in with end users to identify support and learning needs
• Track issues reported in the Remedy ITSM, escalating or resolving as appropriate
• Review tickets entered by other team members and provide customer follow up, ticket resolution, or ticket escalation to other teams as appropriate
• Maintains, improves and manages educational content. Continue to monitor and improve the effectiveness of ongoing education programs.
• Demonstrates highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Nursing or clinical background is strongly preferred. In depth knowledge of clinical workflows and processes is required.
Work will be performed in a combination of onsite and remote locations.
• Minimum of Bachelors Degree in nursing or other clinical area, healthcare administration, business administration or related field preferred.
• Must have working knowledge and demonstrated experience leading training classes in Cerner, presenting healthcare related clinical training topics, and delivering presentations to a broad and varied knowledge based audience.
• Ability to troubleshoot Cerner issues and identify opportunities to resolve via user training
• Must be able to prioritize and work independently.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toBrandon.Baumann@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
CTG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you