Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
A Junior Merchandiser works with one or more of Winston’s clients to support their on-floor presence by expediting stock to the selling floor. The key focus will be on product placement, replenishment, and recovery by following a visual directive and guideline. You will be required to provide photos and reports for each visit which are communicated via Winston’s proprietary web-based store visit reporting site - Wintell. In this position, you will either work independently or as part of a team, as requested.
Does this sound like you?
• Passion for retail merchandising in a fun & energetic environment
• Enthusiasm for various apparel, accessories, and footwear brands
• Ability to use a planogram or visual directive on the retail floor
• Skills to stock & set products on walls and fixtures
If so, come join our visual merchandising team. Become a part of making retail more exciting and elevating the shopping experience!
• Work Ethic: As a Junior Merchandiser, you must have a strong commitment and dedication to building brands and elevating their presentation at retail and telling their story through visual merchandising
• Communication: Junior Merchandisers must be able to communicate clearly with store personnel and provide clear communication in written reports
• Technology: A smart-phone is required for reporting purposes, tablets are not recommended. For iOS users, we recommend an iPhone 6 or greater and iOS of 12.0 or greater. For Android users, we recommend devices that are no more than 5 years old and updated to Android OS 9.0 or greater.
• 1-2 years’ experience within a department, specialty, or retail store
• Previous work as a stock or sales associate with an apparel, accessory, or footwear company
• Ability to read and execute project directives and substitute product when necessary
• Ability to work independently
• Timely and effective communication
• Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
• Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
• Flexible, adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy
• Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
• Ability to lift to 25 pounds as well as stand on your feet for an entire shift
Requisition ID: 2023-5378
External Company Name: Winston Retail
External Company URL: www.winstonretail.com
Winston Retail Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you