Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Center: Clarence Center, NY
Pay: $14.20 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal
No evenings or weekends!
Imagination Station, part of BrightPath Kids USA and the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
No classroom experience? That’s okay – we provide paid training on all classroom procedures!
What will you be doing?
As a Teacher Assistant, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years.
• Assisting teachers with instruction in the classroom.
• Decorating inside and outside of classrooms as needed.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Interacting with children to encourage their involvement in activities.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join Imagination Station:
• We offer a generous child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All of our staff receive weekly paychecks.
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff accrue paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you