Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Pay Range: $13.00 - $15.50 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
No evenings or weekends!
Kids Country, part of BrightPath Kids USA and the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Lead Teacher, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care, according to NAEYC guidelines. Responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the safety and supervision of children ages 6 weeks – 12 years in one assigned classroom.
• Creating developmentally appropriate curriculum according to NAEYC standards.
• Curating programs and activities based on children’s interests and learning styles.
• Maintaining a warm and safe environment that is clean and permits children to grow and explore.
• Partnering with families to create plans to provide the best care and education for their children.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join Kids Country:
• We offer a generous child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff are offered paid time off and paid holidays.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education/related field OR Child Development Associate (CDA) credential OR Career Pathway Level 3 OR Bachelor's Degree in any field required
• 1 year of experience in a licensed child care facility preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment.
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you