Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
2nd shift maintenance mechanic.
ontario , california
$63,200 - $83,200 per year
category installation, maintenance, and repair occupations
Looking for an opportunity to exersize your mechanical and electrical skills? Have the experience doing so in a industrial setting? This is the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a highly skilled maintenance mechanic with strong electrical background. This opportunity comes with great benefits, stability, and culture.
salary: $63,200 - $83,200 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High School
• Accountable for all projects, repairs and /or improvements on the line as well as any mold changes and maintaining preventative maintenance.
• Ensure proper and safe operational conditions of all production and related equipment.
• Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency and reliability.
• Recommend, plan, repair, modify, and fabricate any necessary elements following a problem or a project, which may have an effect on the productivity.
• Analyze and resolve all issues related to the equipment.
• Ensures cleanliness of all equipment and related areas after repairs or PM's.
• Assist in updating, developing and improving equipment PM program.
• Communicate to the supervisor on the condition of all production equipment.
• Assist and train production employees in machine conversions and PM's.
• Assist other maintenance employees with repairs, PM, installation commissioning and testing of equipment.
The essential functions of this role include:
working in a smoke free environment
wearing steel toe shoes
working in a non-temperature controlled environment
working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
Years of experience: 5 years
Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Randstad US provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you