Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Every cruise is an adventure. A dream. A fairytale. A story unlike any other where happy thoughts drift in a sea of pixie dust and swashbuckling pirates dance with princesses.” At our clients cruise line, you get to play an integral role to make this happen.
Business Analysts are responsible for engaging with the business on behalf of the Technology team. The Business Analyst strives to understand business needs and document technology/application/service requirements to maximize delivery of business value. The Business Analyst will document and/or append to existing documentation which can be used for future deployments. The Business Analyst will also assist with compiling project status and executive updates.
• Document user and system issues/requirements
• Document updates to existing issues/requirements
• Manage product backlog
• Lead/facilitate requirement/defect updates and work sessions with business and technology partners
• Assist with creation of status reports for Leaders.
• Track timelines
• Work closely with Project Manager to manage any required changes in project scope.
• Effectively communicate requirements with Project Manager and Project team.
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Write detailed user stories and requirement definition.
• Able to apply business analysis techniques, such as information gathering methods, requirements documentation, process modeling and process mapping.
• Strong Business Communication skills, both written and verbal, targeting audiences at many levels in the organization, including senior executives.
• Ability to manage requirements across multiple releases and teams.
• Ability to work either independently or closely with others as the needs of the project dictates. Must maintain a customer service and quality focus at all times.
• Adaptable working in a fast-past environment with constantly changing priorities and requirements.
• Ability to facilitate/manage multiple projects and priorities, proactively identify opportunities, strong influence, change management, strategy, and tactical skills.
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience translating business processes into use cases, user stories, process maps, data flows, and diagrams.
• Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, coaching, collaborating, and communication.
• 5+ years’ experience working for a large technology program or initiative with multiple teams across multiple methodologies ranging from Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN) to Iterative and Waterfall.
• Proficient/Expert using Office 365 products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Teams)
• Proficient/Expert using both Confluence and Jira, or other agile/collaboration tools.
Requirements gathering, Jira, Business analysis, Agile
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of operations management in the hospitality and/or cruise line industry
• Experience with integrating/deploying existing applications into new environments.
• Experience with Smart Sheet
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
TEKsystems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you