Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
10 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aProgram Manageropening for our client.
Duration: 12 months
Advance the Company’s North America Marketing Communications team’s ability to plan and execute content marketing by overseeing the day-to-day management of key content marketing operations projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Take end-to-end ownership of key projects to advance content marketing operations
· Work with key internal stakeholders, including Marketing Communications, Knowledge Transfer, Multi-Channel Marketing and Customer Experience, to get input and to socialize progress and results
· Work with Marketing Communications team to develop presentations to share content marketing insights across Bayer brands
· Maintain and update Content Development Guide
· Manage bi-monthly thought leadership communications to key stakeholders
· Aid Content Operations Lead in executing key projects, for example, content marketing training
· Develop and use Content Operations project management workflows in Adobe Workfront
· Manage projects according to budget requirements
· Work with agency partners
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or commensurate experience
Skill & Competency Requirements:
· At least 5 years of marketing experience
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work proactively and autonomously
· Advanced communication skills
· MS Office Suite
· Experience with Adobe Workfront
· Experience with working within a large organization
· Experience working with internal and external teams
· Ability quickly adapt to and work in a high-paced environment
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactTheresa Hillard at 716-887-7205 or email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
CTG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you