This job was posted by https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.arjoblink.arkansas.gov/jobs/3768519 Job Summary
The Supervisor will be responsible for delivering management support to the Servicing Support team by providing immediate supervisory assistance for all team members. The Supervisor will combine the ability to manage and coach agents with preparing management reports and leading contact center initiatives while ensuring KPI goals are met. The Supervisor will also be responsible for providing coaching and delivering feedback while acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). The ability to multi-task as well as readily shift priorities is essential for this position.
Shift Time - Monday - Friday from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM EST. Rotating Saturdays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM EST.
Pay Range: \$47,500.00 - \$67,500.00 - \$87,500.00
Coaching and Development
- Develop and lead individual monthly performance meetings with agents to review overall productivity, sales performance, audit reviews, and evaluated calls in addition to addressing any other current individual or team topics.
- Provide real-time and/or side-by-side operational and sales coaching, live monitor calls, review recorded calls, and run/analyze production reports for continuous improvement of agent performance.
- Develop and maintain a knowledgeable staff by hiring strong personnel, documenting and delivering coaching through performance improvement plans, warning letters, documented discussion, and semi-annual performance reviews.
- Maintain a positive work environment through motivation and visibility to agents. Supervisors should walk around periodically to perform live monitoring of agents, compliment agents for on-the-spot performance, and assist agents struggling with calls.
- Share job knowledge and best practices of Management functions with Team Leads and peers for their continued development.
- Build, establish, and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, Business Units and/or vendors to facilitate problem solving and inform Management and staff accordingly.
- Lead and/or attend appropriate intra and interdepartmental meetings as a Servicing Subject Matter Expert, representing Customer Engagement Center
- Responsible for identifying and communicating any escalated areas of risk to Management.
- Act as a catalyst for ongoing change and growth by continually challenging systems, processes and procedures with the end result being increased efficiency.
- Develop and deliver training sessions as necessary.
- Provide response to management as necessary for audits, privacy concerns, and any other issues.
- Manage a range of non-phone activities for agents including huddles, completion of LMS courses, and special projects.
- Increases employee efficiency by monitoring real time adherence and metrics in a multi-skill call center environment, through dashboards and WFM tool; communicating areas of concern to Management team and making real time adjustments to agent schedules.
- Manage proactive approval and denial of time off requests as well as audit and approve schedules created by workforce management team to ensure KPI goals are met.
- Maintain familiarity with systems and applications in order to research inquiries.
- Ensure familiarity with the most up-to-date policies and procedures to communicate accurate information to agents and/or customers.
- Recognize and communicate the need for potential additions and/or modifications to current policies and procedures.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Respond to all a ent support inquiries through the Supervisor Hotline including escalated customer complaints and document voice of the customer feedback.
- Ensure that customer questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly. Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation. outside of the department. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Complete tickets escalated to management; including customer call backs.
- Process and respond to customer fax and email requests.
- Ensure knowledge of current policies and procedures while using problem solving skills to communicate accurate information to agents.
- Handle all Mortgage call types, such as Escrow, Payoff, PMI, Heloc, Consumer, Tax, 1098, 1099, Construction.
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction expectations.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar\'s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
Flagstar Bank N.A provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.