Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
11 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is looking for a Clinical Analyst for a top healthcare client in the Northeast.
This is a contract position that has potential to go long term and offers a competitive hourly rate.
The Clinical Analyst collaborates with infrastructure team members and business units to provide system/workflow analysis and change management, support design, modification, and implementation of assigned applications. The Clinical Analyst is expected to have good knowledge of the assigned application and suggest improvements as it supports or improves the workflows and processes of the assigned service line. The position requires knowledge of data analysis principles and skills which help to provide insight into strategies for project enhancements.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Explore and summarize health system data to provide insight for strategic decisions.
· Implement applications, tools, and processes that assist clinicians with the management of data in patient care and the provision of health care
· Liaise with service lines and technical teams to translate complex business and technology specifications into relatable concepts to expedite communications and project execution
· Recommends innovative ideas, processes, and/or procedures for enhancements, additions, and modifications to improve existing systems
· Assists in the creation of product roadmaps
· Work with other members of the team to implement solutions to meet business operation needs
· Participates in support activities that may include issue tracking, issue resolution, documentation, capacity planning, and functional testing and quality assurance
· Prepares standard operating procedure documentation related to the assigned application for the purposes of operational support and cross-training
· Knowledge of SQL is required
· Experience with Python, PowerBI or other visualization tools is a plus.
· Detail oriented and skilled in complex problem solving
· Capable of addressing issues using a combination of existing system functionality and custom developed tools.
· Experienced in clinical systems implementations and support
· Ability to learn custom-developed systems and complex workflows quickly in order to support job responsibilities
· Skilled in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point, Excel, Visio etc.)
· Ability to review, categorize, and analyze clinical data
· Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, and maintain a positive attitude
· Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work
· Ability to complete work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
· Ability to communicate effectively, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelors degree in healthcare information, information science, computer science or business administration, required
· Minimum of Three (3) years experience in a technical support, business analysis or project management role in a clinical or healthcare environment
· Knowledge of healthcare policies and procedures, including HIPPA, PCI, required
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Clinical Trials & Studies
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
CTG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you