Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Immediate Openings for Team Drivers
Ewing Township, NJ
Each Driver Earns $85-100,000 per Year
IBI Security Transport provides white glove service, for the secure transport of high-value freight to an exclusive customer base of top companies in the U.S. IBI is primarily a dry van company that does some temperature-controlled freight (no food products). We also do haul some bulk liquids in totes in our vans. Some of our cargo is lower level Haz-Mat, nothing extremely hazardous. Due to the nature of our business, we get in and out of most customers rapidly. You will typically spend less than an hour with a customer (sometimes as little as 15-20 minutes).
Sign on Bonus of $6,000.00 to each driver paid $500.00 a month over 12 months
· $.75 per mile split to the team
· Stop pay of $15.00 per driver for all pickups and deliveries
· Detention Pay after 2 hours
· Layover Pay $110.00 per driver starting the second night.
· $ 15.00-day meal money
· Accessorial Pay for various work-related tasks and training
· 7 Days of Paid Personal Time per Year (after the first 90 days of employment)
· 9 Paid Holidays a Year (as long as they fall on Monday thru Friday)
· $100,000 in Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
· Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
· 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5% of Payroll (Eligible 1st Quarter after 30 days employment, fully vested in 3 years)
· Medical/Dental/Prescription Card
· 2 weeks vacation after 1st year, 3 weeks after 3rd year, and 4 weeks after 7th year.
· Company Provided Uniforms
· Thermo-King APUs
· Late Model Volvo VNL 760’s
· Company paid TV and Satellite Service in truck EPIC View
· Refrigerator and Inverter in all Trucks
· W-2 job no 1099
· Company reimbursed hotel rooms.
· CDL-A Required
· HazMat and Tanker Endorsements are helpful
· Good Driving Record
· Clean Criminal Record
The IBI Secured Transport Advantage:
For many of our drivers, IBI has become the last company they intend to work for. Why? It is because you’re a name and not a number at IBI. It truly has the small company feel. With less than 30 OTR trucks, we provide the benefits that often only larger companies can offer. In addition, the staff does their best to accommodate the life situations that all drivers face with empathy and compassion.
We have an exclusive clientele base and provide industry-leading white glove service to them. Due to the client base, you will have the advantage of regularly going to many of the same customers without the repetitive nature and boredom that a dedicated lane may bring.
Due to the nature of our freight and customer base, it is not uncommon to have part or all of a weekend off. If you live near one of our offices, it is often possible to be home for the weekend. The company provides reimbursements for hotel rooms if you do not live near your home office.
We work to schedule it, so each team has 1 week off every 4 weeks out. You can take your truck home if there is parking in your area. No having to leave it at a company terminal or approved drop lot.
While no company is perfect, IBI works hard to provide their drivers an opportunity for a life beyond the truck. That is why many of our drivers stay so long and intend to retire from IBI.
IBI Security Transport is an EOE including veterans and disability.
Reference # IBIEWINGOTR009
IBI Security Transport provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you