Are you looking to grow your career in the Information and Technology department? Then this is the role for you!
Join our team of competent and compassionate IS professionals as an EHR Analyst II in the Information Systems department at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and advanced skills will support the IS department and teams with the following:
- Responsible to design and maintain the billing matrix contained in the electronic health record.
- Work with the EHR Architect or their designee and program staff to design sustainable billing models to facilitate claims submission for new and existing programs.
- High level overview of all billing setups, payer fee schedules, covered procedures and ensure that the setups are compatible to ensure compliance with Commercial, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and federal billing guidelines.
- Communicate with the impacted key stakeholders, billing staff and the EHR team regarding the designs and matrix builds.
- Design planning to meet the strategic goals, policies, and procedures of the Billing Department.
Who are we?
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life by assisting our employees!
- You will expand your understanding of various health areas at the same time providing tech support!
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in an EHR Analyst II?
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate degree or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of third-party billing, state contracting, and EIM/ESM preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the use of Excel and Smartsheet will be extremely helpful and required.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with all key stakeholders including peers, funding sources, vendors, and senior leadership
- Exhibits proficiency in use of all office equipment (copier, fax, PC, printers, and scanners).
- Accurately enters data into computer software systems as needed.
- Able to be trained and develop proficiency in other software applications as the need arises.
- Ability to work in high demand and/or stressful environments on occasion.
- Ability to have consideration for the needs of those individuals served by BHN.
How do I apply to be a EHR Analyst II?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Behavioral Health Network provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.