Create your job search profile and we will do the job search for you
Title: Bilingual Senior Leadership Consultant - Spanish (2479)
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Professional Services
Location: Hybrid - United States
Status: On-Call or Contractor
FranklinCovey employs leadership consultants to work with organizations to deliver on targeted results through facilitated work sessions. Responsibilities include consulting with clients to determine their needs, recommending consulting & training solutions, delivering live online and in person work sessions, and partnering with sales teams on business development efforts.
Essential Job Functions
· Master process and delivery of FranklinCovey solutions in the areas of Leadership, Productivity & Trust.
· Develop understanding of how FranklinCovey content drives business outcomes and results as well as individual behavior change.
· Consult with a client prior to work session to determine client needs, participant profile, and needs for implementation.
· Tailor learning content and implementation to meet client needs and the business objectives that are critical to their success.
· Interact and adjust approach to audience appropriately (senior, managerial, and supervisor levels).
· Create a climate during work sessions in which participants are engaged and eager to contribute to solving their most critical business and leadership challenges.
· Maintain excellent knowledge of FranklinCovey’s platform, content, effective consulting and delivery skills, and latest knowledge of business environment worldwide for effective delivery of relevant work sessions that meet the needs of FranklinCovey’s various organizational clients.
· Manage calendaring, expenses, and administrative responsibilities with excellence.
· Conduct sales calls with Client Partners and continuously participate in business development efforts. Use visuals and visual support media effectively.
Five years or more in a leadership role, VP level or above executive experience preferred.
Engaging and dynamic presentation and facilitation skills are required.
A high degree of business acumen with strong character is essential.
A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% time.
Experience with virtual facilitation using Zoom, Webex and/or MS Teams.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
For location-specific compensation information:
California: Anticipated compensation for this position is $125-300 per hour depending on consultation and delivery. Actual offer may be outside of this range and will be determined by education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
Colorado - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/EWKETQR829lPhZipPnnh31ABfYP2NERlCe3ZAR7PvYu6nA?e=l8UI6a
New Jersey - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/EWKETQR829lPhZipPnnh31ABfYP2NERlCe3ZAR7PvYu6nA?e=hN7lqA
New York - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/EWKETQR829lPhZipPnnh31ABfYP2NERlCe3ZAR7PvYu6nA?e=mahifQ
Washington - https://franklincovey365.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/NewHireDocsPublic/EWKETQR829lPhZipPnnh31ABfYP2NERlCe3ZAR7PvYu6nA?e=cLgSe4
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
Please visit franklincoveybenefits.com for a complete US benefits overview. Eligible benefits will vary depending on employment status but may include medical insurance, HSA, PTO, 401(k), or other benefits.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies, please visit sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/home
For our Reasonable Accommodation Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit sites.google.com/franklincovey.com/equal-employment-opportunity/adaraptnp
FranklinCovey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tell us what you are looking for and we will do the job search for you